Thursday, July 4, 2013

QUOTATION PAGE


A quote can change your Thought and Life




I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life 
service. I acted and behold, service was joy.


I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make 
it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make 
a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the 
present.



Depth of friendship does not depend on length of 

acquaintance.


Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.


You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at 

the water.



Rabindranath Tagore
Author
Rabindranath Thakur, anglicised to Tagore, sobriquet Gurudev, was a Bengali polymath who 
reshaped his region's literature and music.
Songs

GITANJALI                               1912

No comments:

Post a Comment